Real music Radio is honored to have Alex Rossi as our December Artist of the Month!
Alex Rossi is known for his high-energy performance teasing the ears with a mash-up of blues and rock inspired guitar licks. He combines the soul of Motown, the lyrical play of Hip Hop, and the psychedelic rock of Jimi Hendrix, into an original sound that defies genres.
A true product of the Minneapolis Sound, Alex was born and raised in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. Although a nationally recognized songwriter, and accomplished guitar player, its his soulful vocals that people seem to identify with him the most. He is also an original cast member and co-creator of the Rhythmic Circus, an award-winning musical production with Broadway and international acclaim.
He has shared the stage with notable artists including George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic,Chicago, Steve Miller Band, Johnny Lang, Eric Hutchinson, Jimmie Vaughan, Blues Traveler, The Funk Brothers, Susan Tedeschi, Los Lonely Boys, Trombone Shorty & New Orleans Ave and many others. He has been honored to perform for the troops on multiple occasions, across the globe. Recently featured on Dana White’s show ‘Looking for a Fight’
His discography includes 3 full-length albums, a live album, and an EP. In August 2017, Alex Rossi released his new record “Echoes from the Arches”, produced by the industry respected John Fields. The album is available on Itunes, Alexrossimusic.com, Spotify and more.
Join Alex Rossi and friends for these special performances. Guaranteed to inspire the funk within you. This will be the “After Party” you will not want to miss!
Click below for Alex Rossi’s website
Get the new album ” Echoes From The Arches ” by clicking below
“Superior” – NY Times
“A voice that makes you shiver”– Tracked
“Monster guitar player” – Fish Tank Sessions
Check out his links!
Billboards Across the US
10 Questions with Alex Rossi
1. Tell us a little about your latest release, ” Echoes From The Arches ” and what can we expect in the future.
2. The song “Reaction”, ( Another great track from Echoes From The Arches ) sticks out from the rest of the album. Was this part of the original project?
3. Coming from Minnesota, has that played a role in your style of music or do you feel it puts you in a category that you try to break out of?
4. What advice would you give to up and coming artist that are trying to get into the music industry?
5. Describe yourself in 3 musicians ( besides yourself )
6. What are your thoughts on today’s music and where do you think it is headed? Can REAL music make a comeback?
7. You are an amazing live performer and have shared the stage with many artist. What would you say is your best performance memory and with who?
8. How did you get into music?
9. Are you a sports fan? What’s your favorite team?
10. Favorite cartoon character and why?
Real music Radio would like to thank Alex Rossi for being our December Artist of the Month!